The Lower Savannah Education and Business Alliance (LSEBA), in collaboration with partnering organizations, supports regional students' attainment of the knowledge and skills needed for current and emerging careers by increasing academic, technical, and work-based opportunities that promote seamless career paths.
Advancing an educated citizenry of empowered learners equipped to compete in the global economy.
- Increase dual enrollment\dual credit options and articulation agreements to provide smooth secondary-to-postsecondary and workplace transitions.
- Support the implementation of regional, state, and national mandates that impact students' academic, career, and technical performance through ongoing professional development and technical assistance.
- Increase high school graduation rates and the number of students with college/career-readiness skills that lead to an industry-recognized credential or certificate or to an associate and/or baccalaureate degree.
- Enhance educational opportunities in math and science to promote high-skill, high-wage, and high-demand careers.
- Expand the pool of qualified workers who can adapt to a changing workplace environment.