Administrative Office Technology
Name of Program: Associate Degree, Administrative Office Technology and Related Diploma
Program Student Learning Outcomes:
• Perform basic office/receptionist functions.
• Use computer skills.
• Demonstrate professional attributes (soft skills).
• Develop interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate pre-employment skills.
• Perform basic office/receptionist functions.• Use computer skills.• Demonstrate professional attributes (soft skills).• Develop interpersonal skills.• Demonstrate pre-employment skills.
Associate in Applied Science degree programs in Accounting, General Business, Administrative Office Technology, and Computer Technology are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education that supports, celebrates, and rewards teaching excellence. The organization promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
The accreditation review process provides an opportunity to examine the business programs on a continuous basis, and upholds the business unit's responsibility for the quality of business education and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
ACBSP is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) which requires that each accredited institution or program provide information to the public about its performance, including student achievement.
2013 Quality Assurance Report