Associate Degree, General Business and Related Certificates
Program Student Learning Outcomes:
• Develop management skills.
• Demonstrate introductory marketing skills.
• Practice accounting skills.
• Develop personal finance skills.
• Develop computer skills.
• Demonstrate leadership skills.
• Develop professionalism.
• Communicate effectively.
• Develop teamwork skills.
• Demonstrate introductory business law concepts.
• Develop management skills.• Demonstrate introductory marketing skills.• Practice accounting skills.• Develop personal finance skills.• Develop computer skills.• Demonstrate leadership skills.• Develop professionalism.• Communicate effectively.• Develop teamwork skills.• Demonstrate introductory business law concepts.
Associate in Applied Science degree programs in Accounting, General Business, Administrative Office Technology, and Computer Technology are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education that supports, celebrates, and rewards teaching excellence. The organization promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
The accreditation review process provides an opportunity to examine the business programs on a continuous basis, and upholds the business unit's responsibility for the quality of business education and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
ACBSP is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) which requires that each accredited institution or program provide information to the public about its performance, including student achievement.
2013 Quality Assurance Report