Associate Degree Nursing
Where our graduates work:
Sample Job Placement Rates:
Providence Heart Institute
Lexington Medical Center
Regional Medical Center
Davita Dialysis Center
Laurel Baye Healthcare
Edisto Convalescent Center
Orangeburg Nursing Home
|Nursing - 100%
Name of Program: Associate Degree, Nursing
Program Student Learning Outcomes:
• Function as part of the interdisciplinary health care teams selected health care settings with individuals, families and communities across the life span.
• Adhere to the standards of professional nursing practice within the legal, ethical, and regulatory frameworks.
• Provide evidence-based, clinically competent, contemporary care utilizing critical thinking and decision making within the framework of the nursing process.
• Provide holistic nursing care to promote, protect, and improve health.
• Provide culturally competent care to a diverse society.
• Utilize basic management and leadership skills to provide continuity of care to facilitate positive outcomes and meet patient needs.
• Utilize various methods of communicati90oni to effectively interact within the health care system.
• Provide health education to promote and facilitate informed decision-making, achieve positive outcomes, and support self-care activities.
• Demonstrate characteristics of self-direction and accountability, which contribute to life-long learning, both personally and within the profession of nursing.
Spring 2014 Licensure/Certification First-Time Pass Rate: 97.7%