G & P Trucking:
The Benefits of
If you are interested in interstate driving and the freedom of running the open road, a Truck Driving Career may be exactly what you need to make it happen.The trucking industry has identified a driver shortage which increases your marketability as a CDL carrier. Our program is accredited by the State of South Carolina and Federal Motor Standards and carries 12 credit hours. Our small class size allows for more personalized attention. Trucking companies actively recruit our students offering competitive wages and benefits.
Apply today to join a highly respected professional Truck Driving Program. South Carolina residents may be eligible for partial financial assistance.
Entry requirements for consideration:
1. A current copy of your South Carolina Driver’s License
2. A current certified copy of your 10-year Driving Record
3. A current SLED check, which can be obtained by accessing www.sled.sc.gov
4. A copy of your Social Security Card
Note: To apply for this program, you must bring these documents and meet with the program coordinator.
Contact: Amanda Eisman, email@example.com, 803.535.1386
VETERANS: Veterans, individuals currently serving in the US Armed Forces, Active Reservists, Guard members, and eligible spouses may be candidates for additional financial assistance. (Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they meet requirements.)
View the Official Catalog: Truck Driver Training
Name of Program: Certificate, Truck Driver Training
Program Student Learning Outcomes:
• Operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle to federal and state standards.
• Conduct vehicle inspections.
• Maintain Driver Logs.
• Demonstrate professionalism in oral and written communications.