Associate of Arts/Science (University Transfer)

If you are planning to transfer to a four-year college or university, enrolling in the Associate in Arts or Associate in Science curricula can help you reach your goals. In these programs, which are also called University Transfer programs, you can take any number of college transferrable courses - from just a few to an entire associate degree.

The Associate in Arts degree is for students interested in courses such as psychology, sociology, humanities, history, literature or the arts.  

The Associate in Science degree is for students interested in STEM - science, technology, engineering and mathematics - courses like calculus, biology or chemistry.