In the Business Administration program, you'll learn how to:
• explore fundamental business principles and how to effectively manage a business.
• learn to apply problem-solving strategies to real-life scenarios.
• analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by companies today.
• study the relationship between marketing and sales.
• implement basic financial planning techniques.
• understand the importance of supply chain/operations management, enterprise resource planning, and project management.
Move your education to the next level by taking advantage of OCtech's great transfer options!
Our students are very active in Enactus. Click here to learn more.