In the Business Administration program, you'll learn how to:
• explore fundamental business principles and how to effectively manage a business.
• learn to apply problem-solving strategies to real-life scenarios.
• analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by companies today.
• study the relationship between marketing and sales.
• implement basic financial planning techniques.
• understand the importance of supply chain/operations management, enterprise resource planning, and project management.
Move your education to the next level by taking advantage of OCtech's great transfer options!
"One of the very first things I tell my students is I’ve been where they are. I did not go to a traditional college. I did not go to a traditional MBA program. It can be done – it just takes drive and determination and doing the work."
- JEFF LAMB Associate in Arts | Adjunct Business Instructor
Director of Materials Management at Zeus
Read Jeff's OCtech story and more in our Fall 2017 College Magazine.
Our students are very active in Enactus. Click here to learn more.