Health Information Programs (HIP) Sessions
The ADN (registered nursing) and RAD Tech programs are now full for Fall 2013 and no longer accepting packets.
HIP Session Dates:
Wednesday July 10, 2013 10am
Wednesday July 24, 2013 10am
Wednesday August 7, 2013 10am
Wednesday August 21, 2013 10am
Wednesday September 11, 2013 10am
Wednesday September 25, 2013 10am
Wednesday October 9, 2013 10am
Wednesday October 23, 2013 10am
Wednesday November 6, 2013 10am
Wednesday January 15, 2014 10am
Wednesday January 29, 2014 10am
Wednesday February 5, 2014 10am
Wednesday February 19, 2014 10am
Wednesday March 12, 2014 10am
Wednesday March 26, 2014 10am
Group sessions are provided for persons interested in applying for the following FALL 2014 Programs:
(click on any of the programs to find out current admission standards)
You must attend a session to receive an application packet.
Online Reference Health Information Presentation
This online reference presentation includes all of the information that is covered in a live HIP Session. This is NOT A SUBSTITUTE for a live session! You must attend a live session to receive an application and admissions packet for your program of choice. This presentation is meant to act as a reference to find information you may have missed during a session or are interested in obtaining before a session.
- Click Health Information Presentation to find further information.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Bldg. S – Student Services lobby (see map on website). No appointment needed.
- Be on time! No one is allowed in once the session has begun. If you are late you must attend another session in order to receive your application packet. If you are coming from out of town, please expect traffic delays. We cannot permit entrance because of traffic delays.
- Children are not allowed.
- Allow 2 hours for the session.
Packets are only accepted Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8am – 4pm.
PACKETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON FRIDAYS DUE TO LIMITED STAFF.
*** APPLY EARLY! All programs are open until filled. There are NO DEADLINES! ***