Health Information Programs (HIP) Sessions
The ADN (registered nursing) and RAD Tech programs are now full for Fall 2013 and no longer accepting packets. Please continue to check our website for information for Fall 2014 applicants.
Group sessions are provided for persons interested in applying for the following FALL 2013 Programs:
(click on any of the programs to find out current admission standards)
You must attend a session to receive an application packet.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9am
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9am
Online Reference Health Information Presentation
This online reference presentation includes all of the information that is went over in a live HIP Session. This is NOT A SUBSTITUTE for a live session! You must attend a live session to receive an application and admissions packet for your program of choice. This presentation is meant to act as a reference before or after a session to acquire information you may have missed during a session or are interested in obtaining before a session.
- Click Health Information Presentation to find webpages with further information or each programs admissions standards.
- Click on the small, yellow sticky note on the bottom right corner of each page that has it to find out more information about each slide.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Bldg. S – Student Services lobby (see map on website). No appointment needed.
- Be on time! No one is allowed in once the session has begun. If you are late you must attend another session in order to receive your application packet. If you are coming from out of town, please expect traffic delays. We cannot permit entrance because of traffic delays.
- Children are not allowed.
- Allow 2 hours for the session.
Packets are only accepted Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8am – 4pm.
PACKETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON FRIDAYS DUE TO LIMITED STAFF.
*** APPLY EARLY! All programs are open until filled. There are NO DEADLINES! ***