Nursing+Health Sciences Admissions
Health Information Programs (HIP) Sessions
(All applicants are required to attend one session.)
|Wednesday July 9, 2014 11:00 am
Wednesday July 23, 2014 11:00 am
Wednesday August 13, 2014 5:00 pm
Wednesday August 20, 2014 9:30 am
Wednesday September 10, 2014 9:30 am
Wednesday September 24, 2014 11:00 am
Wednesday October 15, 2014 9:30 am
Wednesday October 29, 2014 9:30 am
Wednesday November 5, 2014 9:30 am
|Monday January 19, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday February 4, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday February 18, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday March 11, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday March 25, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday April 8, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday April 22, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday May 6, 2015 11:00 am
Wednesday May 20, 2015 11:00 am
Your future is a Heartbeat away! Plan to attend a session now and start a rewarding career!
Sessions for Fall 2015 Programs Applicants:
(click on any of the programs to find out current admission standards)
Medical Office Assistant
Physical Therapist Assistant
(Summer 2015 Only)
Associate Degree Nursing
Summer 2015 Physical Therapist Assistant Rating Sheet
Guidelines for Appeal
TEAS V Test Resources
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Bldg. S – Student Services lobby (see map on website). No appointment needed.
- Be on time! No one is allowed in once the session has begun. If you are late you must attend another session in order to receive your application packet. If you are coming from out of town, please expect traffic delays. We cannot permit entrance because of traffic delays.
- Children are not allowed.
- Allow 2 hours for the session.
- You must attend a session either in person or online to receive an application packet.
Online HIP Session:
If you choose to attend online, please read the instructions carefully! This is very important and the information is given for you to be successful.
Packets are only accepted Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8am – 4pm.
PACKETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON FRIDAYS DUE TO LIMITED STAFF.
• We will begin accepting packets starting Monday, September 8, 2014.
• We will not accept packets December 8 – 18, 2014. The college will be closed December 19, 2014 – January 4, 2015 in observance of the Christmas Holidays.
• We will not accept packets January 5, 2015 – January 23, 2015 due to registration.
• We will begin accepting packets again on Monday, January 26, 2015.
*** APPLY EARLY! All programs are open until filled. There are NO DEADLINES! ***