Health Information Programs (HIP) Sessions
A HIP Session is your next step. Attend a Session to learn more about Nursing+Health Sciences and how to take advantage of our new Early Acceptance cycle now through March.
Wednesdays at 10:00am
- April 9th
- April 23rd
(All applicants are required to attend one session.)
Your future is a Heartbeat away! Plan to attend a session now and start a rewarding career!
Group Sessions for Fall 2014 Programs Applicants:
(click on any of the programs to find out current admission standards)
Associate Degree Nursing
ADN rating sheet
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Bldg. S – Student Services lobby (see map on website). No appointment needed.
- Be on time! No one is allowed in once the session has begun. If you are late you must attend another session in order to receive your application packet. If you are coming from out of town, please expect traffic delays. We cannot permit entrance because of traffic delays.
- Children are not allowed.
- Allow 2 hours for the session.
- You must attend a session either in person or online to receive an application packet.
If you choose to attend online, please read the instructions carefully! This is very important and the information is given for you to be successful.
Packets are only accepted Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8am – 4pm.
PACKETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON FRIDAYS DUE TO LIMITED STAFF.
*** APPLY EARLY! All programs are open until filled. There are NO DEADLINES! ***