Join a Bridge Club
- Find out all the important information needed to transfer successfully;
- A calendar of events designed for you; here you will find important dates just for you;
- You can communicate with other students on campus that are interested in transferring as well;
- Contact information for your advisor(s);
- Financial aid and other scholarship opportunities;
- Ability to post messages with questions and concerns that you may have
1. Go to www.octech.edu;
2. Click on Campus Cruiser
3. Log-in to your Campus Cruiser account and click on Campus Life;
4. Click on \"All Clubs\" and choose the club in which you are interested in joining;
5. Next, click on \"Request to Join\" in the top right hand corner of the page. An email will be sent with your request.
6. Once you have been approved the fun and journey to success begins!!!!