Transient/Summer Student Admissions
If you are looking for a class or two that will transfer back to the college you currently attend, you’re in the right place. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Apply for Admission
– we’ve made it easy for you and there's no application fee!Apply online, download application and mail it
, or visit our campus and see an admissions counselor.
2. Get Your Transient Approval Form.
Your advisor at the college you currently attend
will help you decide which OCtech courses are best for you and help you complete your Transient Approval Form. Once you have it, send it to OCtech:
- Fax: 803-535-1368 Attn: Admissions Office
- Email PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: Admissions Office
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
3250 St. Matthews Road
Orangeburg, SC 29118 3.
3. Register for Classes – we’ll handle this for you!
Once we receive your Transient Approval Form and Admissions Application, we will contact you to register you for classes – easy as that. (Make sure we have your current contact information as well the course name, number and section on your form!)
- In-County tuition is $155.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-County tuition is $199.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-State tuition is $273.00 per credit hour.
A $25 Registration fee is also assessed to all new and current students each term.
You can pay your tuition online here!
5. Take your grades with you!
After you have finished your course(s), complete an OCtech Transcript Release Form
and we will make sure your grades get back to your home college.
Questions? Call 803-535-1234 or email email@example.com.