If you are looking for a class or two that will transfer back to the college you currently attend, you’re in the right place. Here’s what you need to do:
Apply for Admission
Get Your Transient Approval Form
Your advisor at the college you currently attend will help you decide which OCtech courses are best for you and help you complete your Transient Approval Form. Send completed forms to OCtech via:
- Fax: 803-535-1368, Attn: Admissions Office
- Email: send a PDF to email@example.com
- Mail: Admissions Office, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, 3250 St. Matthews Road, Orangeburg, SC 29118
Register for Classes
Once we receive your application and Transient Approval Form, we will contact you to register you for classes - easy as that. Make sure we have your current contact information - as well course name, number and section - on your form!
- In-county tuition is $170.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-county tuition is $211.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-state tuition is $285.00 per credit hour.
A $25 registration fee is also assessed to all new and current students each term.
You can pay tuition and fees online using your Connect Account.
Take your grades with you!
After you have finished your course(s), complete an OCtech Transcript Release Form and we will make sure your grades get back to your home college.
Questions? Call 803.535.1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.