Admission — There are no requirements to attend most non-credit Corporate Training and Economic Development courses for adults. You may not need a high school diploma or GED for most courses; however, some experience may be necessary. Check course description for details. Some Healthcare courses require a high school diploma or GED or additional documentation. Download Registration Form
Four Convenient Ways to Register:
1. Complete the registration form and MAIL to:
Corporate Training and Economic Development at Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
3250 St. Matthews Road, Orangeburg, SC 29118
2. CALL 803.535.1236 or 1.800.813.6519, ext. 1236 (within SC)
Ask for the Corporate Training and Economic Development Division. Be sure to have your Visa, MasterCard or Discover number ready.
3. Companies may FAX letters of authorization or purchase requisitions for registration to 803.535.1365.
4. Come by IN PERSON to the Corporate Training and Economic Development Office, located in the Anne S. Crook Transportation and Logistics Center, Monday through Thursday between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- You must withdraw from a class prior to the start date to receive a refund. To withdraw from a class, call (803) 535-1236. A $25 administration fee may apply.
- You may request a transfer into another class if you cannot attend the scheduled class.
- Tuition will be refunded 100% for any classes that are cancelled by the college.