Financial Aid Resources
NSLDS Student Access
The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid. NSLDS receives data from schools, guaranty agencies, the Direct Loan program and other Department of Education programs. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and grants so that recipients of Title IV Aid can access and inquire about their Title IV loans and/or grant data.
2017 -2018 Financial Aid Resources and Publications
The U.S. Department of Education provides many financial aid publications for students. The following publications are available for download. Paper copies can also be obtained in the Financial Aid Office.
- 2017-2018 FAFSA Worksheet - Cannot be mailed; only used as a guide to complete FAFSA online (covers fall 2017-summer 2018)
- 2017-2018 Publication: Do You Need Money for College? - A brochure on how to obtain a FAFSA and get free help completing it
- Your Federal Student Loans: Learn the Basics and Manage Your Debt - A booklet for student loan borrowers
- 2017-2018 FAFSA4caster - Provides an estimate of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which is an index that colleges use to determine what types of student aid you may receive
- Federal Aid First: Information on Federal Education Loans and Private Education Loans - A brochure about applying for grants before loans (limited quantities)
- Know How 2 Go: The Steps to College - A brochure for middle/high school students on preparing for college