Welcome to the Academic Success and Career Center!
Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm & Friday: 8:00am-1:30pm
Location: Building S - Tourville Lab - Room 201
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Study Skills Workshops
- Job Readiness Resources
- Career Skills Training
- Job Readiness Workshops
- Scholarship Information
- Public Benefits Access
- Application Assistance
- Community Service Referrals
Need Help Finding a Major? Focus 2 can help!
Focus 2, OCtech's online career exploration and planning system, is a self-paced career guidance tool designed to help you select the right major, clarify your goals, and provide you with valuable occupation information.
To optimize your use of Focus 2, be sure to:
- Complete the self-assessments.
- Schedule an appointment with our Career Coach to review your results. You can schedule an appointment by calling the Academic Success & Career Center at (803) 535-1347 or email at email@example.com
Need Help Finding a Job? College Central Network can help!
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. Students and Alumni, create your account profile at www.collegecentral.com/octech to:
• Search for all Full-time and Part-time job opportunities easily and efficiently
• Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
• Access our events calendar, career and job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
The mission of the Academic Success and Career Center (ASCC) is to provide comprehensive resources and services that will support students and graduates of Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College in the development of skills to promote academic excellence and prepare students for new and emerging technology based jobs.
Please contact one of our counselors to set up an appointment Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College Academic Success and Career Center (ASCC) where you will learn about the many resources and services available to you.