Spring Graduation is May 10, 2021
Summer Graduation is July 29, 2021
Prospective 2021 Graduates
Please complete the following steps:
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to make sure you have met all requirements for graduation.
- Complete the 2021 Spring & Summer Graduation Clearance Form.
NOTE: If you are eligible for more than one degree, diploma or certificate, you must submit a clearance form for each. Your graduation fee will be determined based on the number of programs you apply for.
- Complete the Graduation Exit Survey.
- Create an account with College Central Network.
- WORKKEYS Testing – see program coordinator for details.
- Complete Loan Exit Counseling if you have student loans.
The Financial Aid Office must have verification that you have completed the Loan Exit Counseling to finalize your graduation application. Verification will be sent automatically once online loan exit counseling session is complete.
|Graduation Application Deadline and Fee||If you will march in the ceremony:||If you will NOT march in the ceremony|
|Spring 2021||March 4, 2021||March 4, 2021|
|Summer 2021||May 26, 2021||May 26, 2021|
|Cap and Gown Order |
and Pickup Dates
|Spring 2021 Graduation||March 25, 2021||May 4, 2021|
|Summer 2021 Graduation||June 10, 2021||July 20, 2021|
Pay graduation fees by the payment deadline(s).
Your graduation fee will be $15.00 per associate degree, diploma and/or certificate in which you are applying for. A $10.00 late fee will be charged for applications received after the application deadline. All outstanding balances must be paid prior to graduation fees being paid. DO NOT leave your payment with your Program Coordinator. It is YOUR responsibility to pick up your Clearance form from your Program Coordinator prior to the fee deadline. Failure to pay fees by the stated deadline may delay receipt of your degree, diploma or certificate. NOTE: Graduation fees are non-refundable if program requirements are not met. It is the student’s responsibility to reapply for graduation for the term that they will complete their requirements and pay the fees.
Order Graduations Announcement, Caps and Gowns
Purchase your cap and gown via the College Bookstore by the stated deadline in the Graduation Packet. Failure to do so by the stated deadline may delay receipt of your cap and gown by the pick-up date. Purchase your invitations via the College Bookstore and mail at least two (2) weeks prior to graduation. This fee is separate from the Graduation Fee.
- It is the student’s responsibility to apply for graduation. The College will not notify you when you have or will complete course requirements.
- Graduation clearance form must be signed by the Program Coordinator or Academic Dean and Student before payment will be accepted.
- Please indicate if you will or will not participate in the graduation exercises. This will enable us to have an accurate count of participants for set-up purposes.
- Graduates should check their final grades on Self Service. If you have questions regarding your grades, you should contact your instructor(s). If you fail to meet course requirements during your specified term of graduation, you must re-apply for graduation and pay all required fees again at the time requirements are met.
- Graduates who plan to re-enroll in another academic program the following semester, must re-apply for admission with an Admissions Counselor prior to registering for classes.
- All degrees, diplomas and /or certificates will be mailed four to six week after the end of each term.