Change of Name or Address

It is the obligation of every student to notify the Student Records Office in the Student Services Center of any change in name or address. A picture ID is required in order to make such a change. Failure to make this required change may cause serious complications in the handling of student records, tuition and communication with the college in general. Change of Name or Address Form