CPR, First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogens
Our CPR and First Aid courses will provide you with general principles of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation for medical emergencies and injuries. Blood Borne Pathogens provides child caregivers, healthcare professionals and tattoo artists the proper health and safety standards for infection control.
BLS for the Healthcare Provider (American Heart Association) – $59
Our CPR course will provide you with general principles of cardiopulmonary resuscitation for medical emergencies and injuries.10/26/17 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
First Aid (American Heart Association) – $59
Bloodborne Pathogens – $39
Career Training Healthcare and Fitness Programs
The online courses in this section are offered in partnership with ed2go Career Training. ed2go offers financing for its courses.
Administrative Dental Assistant
Administrative Medical Specialist with Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist + Medical Terminology
Advanced Coding for the Physician’s Office
Advanced Hospital Coding and CCS Prep
CBCS Administrative Medical Specialist with Medical Billing and Coding + Medical Terminology (Vouchers Included)
CBCS Administrative Medical Specialist with Medical Billing and Coding (Vouchers Included)
CBCS Medical Billing and Coding (Voucher Included)
CBCS Medical Billing and Coding + Medical Terminology (Voucher Included)
Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist
Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist + Medical Terminology
Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager
Certified Indoor Environmentalist Prep
Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative
Certified Personal Trainer
Clinical Dental Assistant
CompTIA™ Healthcare IT Technician
CompTIA™ Healthcare IT Technician (Voucher Included)
CPC Administrative Medical Specialist with Medical Billing and Coding (Vouchers Included)
CPC Administrative Medical Specialist with Medical Billing and Coding + Medical Terminology (Vouchers Included)
CPC Medical Billing and Coding (Voucher Included)
CPC Medical Billing and Coding + Medical Terminology (Voucher Included)
ICD-10 Medical Coding
Medical Transcription + Medical Terminology
Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports
Optician Certification Training
Personal Fitness Trainer
Physical Therapy Aide
Medical Billing and Coding
Train with Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College for a career in medical coding and learn the specialized skills you need to assign the standardized codes used to bill for healthcare services. With more than 37,000 new jobs expected in this field by 2020, the rapidly expanding healthcare industry relies on these professionals. Get started today!
Choose our training for:
- AHIMA-approved curriculum – Approved by the American Health Information Management Association, our medical coding training program has been shown to prepare students for national certification and employment.
- National certification preparation – Graduate prepared to earn your Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Associate (CCA) credentials and prove you have the skills employers are looking for.
- Expert-designed and supported career training – Our program was built by AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM/PCS tTrainers and other experts with decades of experience to ensure you gain the skills needed to excel in this field. Instructors are available by phone, email and chat to help you learn the material.
- Employer-trusted education – Some of the largest and most respected healthcare employers in the nation (including the leading provider of healthcare services in the U.S. and one of the nation’s largest managed healthcare companies) are using this curriculum to train their employees. Choose training that even employers are using!
ICD-10 Training For Experienced Medical Coders
Train with Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College to get the continuing education you need to be ICD-10 ready.
Choose our training for:
- Expert-designed curriculum – Developed by AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM/PCS trainers and other experts with decades of experience teaching coding, this course is specifically designed to help you quickly gain the ICD-10 specific skills you’ll need.
- Employer-trusted training – Some of the largest and most trusted healthcare organization in the country are already using this training to prepare their employees. Choose the training even employers are using!
- All-inclusive education – Both AHIMA and AAPC recommend that coders take biomedical sciences training in addition to ICD-10 code set training. With this course, you’ll have the biomedical sciences training you need to make the most of the included ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS code set training. Get started today!