Work-study is a federal need based award granted to eligible students who would like to work part-time on campus while completing their degree program. Work-study was designed to provide financial assistance to students through valuable work experience, encourage community service and work related to the student’s course of study that can be included in their curriculum vita after graduation.
All students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. The applicant must:
• be admitted to a Financial Aid eligible degree, diploma or certificate program
• be enrolled in at least six credit hours each semester
• Earn and maintain at least a 2.0 Cumulative GPA
• Meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress Guidelines for Federal Student Aid
• Complete the online Work-Study application
• Not have an outstanding balance owed to the College
If you meet the above requirements, then please review the open positions (if available) and complete the Application for College Work-Study below (be sure to list your top 2 position choices on the application). If you are eligible for Work-Study, your application will be forwarded to the hiring supervisors for the positions listed on your application. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring supervisor will call you to arrange an appointment.
For all inquiries, please contact Mrs. Licinia Kearse, Workstudy Coordinator, 803.535.1370.