The Testing Center is currently conducting ACCUPLACER testing via our Virtual Testing Center. All tests are proctored through Zoom.
ACCUPLACER testing is available by appointment only. To schedule a test, email email@example.com, call 803.535.1224 or complete and submit the form below.
Before the Test
- A laptop or desktop computer with a webcam/video camera is required for all Zoom test sessions.
- After your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to help you prepare for your scheduled ACCUPLACER test.
To ensure a successful test session, please do the following before your appointment:
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings at https://www.zoom.us/download#client_4meeting.
- Check that Zoom was set up correctly by clicking here: https://www.zoom.us/test. (Use the option to “join with video” when testing.)
- Check that your computer can run ACCUPLACER by clicking here: https://www.accuplacer.org/#/systemRequirement
TIP: Practice test and other resources to help you prepare can be found on the ACCUPLACER website.
Test Day Guidelines
- You will need to be in a quiet room, free from distractions.
- A valid state or government-issued photo ID is required for taking placement tests.
- Login to Zoom at least 10 minutes before your scheduled testing time. Testers arriving after scheduled time will not be admitted to test.
- Be prepared to comply with all testing policies and procedures as outlined in your confirmation email.
- All electronic devices must be turned off and stored while you are testing.
- Handheld calculators are not allowed while testing.