DESCRIPTION OF POSITION: Assist with financial aid application process and awarding of State and Federal financial aid to eligible students. To assist the Director of Financial Aid in all operational functions of the Financial Aid Office.
- Counsel students and parents on Financial Aid Programs. Informs students and parents about available resources and assists with completing the FAFSA as requested.
- Review student files to ensure all Federal, State, and Institutional regulatory requirements are being met. This includes reviewing and performing verification on files that have been selected for verification.
- Package assigned students with Federal, State, and Institutional aid. Responsible for determining student’s eligibility and making awards.
- Conduct Financial Aid presentations either on-campus or off-campus.
- Responsible for the management of different programs in the Financial Aid office, such as Loan program, State Scholarship program, Sponsored Billing program, , or College Work-study Program.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: At least two years’ work experience in Financial Aid, Student Services, Business Affairs, or related area preferred.
DEPARTMENT: Student Services
LOCATION: 3250 ST. MATTHEWS ROAD, ORANGEBURG, SC 29118
CLASS CODE: CB65 SLOT: 0007 POSITION NUMBER: 139288
OPENING DATE: 04/21/2021 CLOSING DATE: until filled
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-time, FTE re-posted position on 6/21/2