LPN to ADN Flex and Transition Program
About the Program
Options to complete our Associate Degree Nursing program in one year are available to current licensed practical nurses. The selection of our FLEX or Transition options should be based on your self-assessment and after consultation with the program coordinator and dean. Your work experience and comments by LPNs who have recently completed the ADN program should also be considered. Graduates are eligible to take the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) in order to be designated as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Special Admissions Requirements
- Due to the limited availability of slots in these programs, admission is competitive.
- OCtech seeks to identify students who can achieve at an appropriate level in the curriculum and diversity among its student population.
Admission is contingent on successful completion of:
- Satisfactory performance on identified clinical skills.
- 80% proficiency on drug calculations.
- ATI RN Fundamentals exam with a level two or higher.
Please review carefully: ADN Transition and Flex Admissions Overview
Health Information Program
To receive an application for this program, you must first complete a Health Information Program (HIP).
- Online HIP session will be available November 18
Explore registered nursing careers at CareerOneStop.
The Associate Degree in Applied Science Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326; 404.975.5000; www.acenursing.org.
|Graduation Rate||First Time RN Board Pass Rate||Program Completions Rate||Job Placement|