The U.S. Department of Education provides many financial aid publications for students. The following publications are available for download. Paper copies can also be obtained in the Financial Aid Office.
- 2021-2022 FAFSA Worksheet – Cannot be mailed; only used as a guide to complete FAFSA online (covers fall 2021-summer 2022)
- Your Federal Student Loans: Learn the Basics and Manage Your Debt– A booklet for student loan borrowers
- FAFSA4caster – Provides an estimate of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which is an index that colleges use to determine what types of student aid you may receive
- Federal Aid First: Information on Federal Education Loans and Private Education Loans – A brochure about applying for grants before loans (limited quantities)
- Know How 2 Go: The Steps to College – A brochure for middle/high school students on preparing for college