Students can pay tuition using one of these following options:
- Students can pay tuition online through their Self Service account.
- If you do not have a Self Service account, you can pay via a third party service here. (You will be leaving the OCtech website and going to a secure third-party website to process your payment. You must know the amount and purpose of payment.)
Student who wish to pay in person can visit the cashier’s desk at the main entrance to the Student Services Building (Building S). We accept check, cash and credit card payments.
- Payments can also be mailed to:
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
Attn: Kara Gunter
3250 St. Matthews Road
Tuition Payment Plan
To help ease the burden of paying for college, OCtech offers a tuition payment plan for current term balances greater than $200. This is a payment plan and not a loan. There are no interest or finance charges and there is no credit check.
Using the payment plan, spring tuition can be paid in three (3) installments. A down payment of one-third (1/3) of the account balance, along with a $35 fee, must be paid to enroll in the program. Only tuition, related fees and program specific fees can be calculated in the payment plan. Books cannot be included.
Students are encouraged to make payments of any amount to their account prior to the December 6, 2021 deadline to reduce the amount of the scheduled payments and to ease the budgeting process.
All students must sign and submit payment plan enrollment form to the College cashier. The enrollment form should be completed and submitted with the 1st payment. A payment plan is not considered active until both the 1/3 down-payment and the enrollment form have been received by OCtech.
Spring 2022, TUITION PAYMENTS ARE DUE:
- December 6, 2021 (1/3 down-payment plus $35 enrollment fee)
- February 15, 2022
- March 15, 2022
- New Enrollees Must Attend An Online Information Session Before Enrolling In A Payment Plan.
An online session is available at the link: Online Tuition Payment Session
- Before enrolling in a payment plan, students are encouraged to complete a FAFSA and meet with a financial aid counselor to learn about all financial aid they may be eligible to receive.
- The payment plan is only available for the current semester and you must not have an outstanding debt from a prior term.
For questions about your account balance or payment plan, call the college cashier at 803.535.1211 or 803.535.1217.