Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an ongoing effort to provide financial transparency. Accountability is the hallmark of a well-run college, and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal.
OCtech will post check registers to this website on a monthly basis. OCtech will maintain three years of check data on this website, beginning January 2011. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Check Number
- Check Date
- Transaction Amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Vendor Name/Payee: payee (employee names are redacted and replaced with “OCtech Employee”)
- Category: general description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source: college funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and student refunds.
Procurement Card Statements
Annual Financial Report
2018 Financial Statement
2017 Financial Statement
2016 Financial Statement
2015 Financial Statement
2014 Financial Statement
2013 Financial Statement
2012 Financial Statement
2011 Financial Statement
2010 Financial Statement
To report financial fraud or abuse: SC Tech Hotline
For more information, call 803.535.1204.