Make the most of your summer!
OCtech has the class you want or need to take this summer. Most of our classes are offered online so you can enjoy your summer. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Apply for Admission
Our online application is free and convenient.
2. Get Your Transient Approval Form
Your advisor at the college you currently attend will help you decide which OCtech courses are best for you and help you complete your Transient Approval Form. Send completed forms to OCtech via:
- Fax: 803-535-1368, Attn: Admissions Office
- Email: send a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Admissions Office, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, 3250 St. Matthews Road, Orangeburg, SC 29118
3. Register for Classes
Once we receive your application and Transient Approval Form, we will contact you to register you for classes – easy as that. Make sure we have your current contact information – as well as course name, number and section – on your form!
4. Pay Tuition
- In-county tuition is $184.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-county tuition is $225.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-state tuition is $299.00 per credit hour.
A $25 registration fee is also assessed to all new and current students each term.
You can pay tuition and fees online using your Connect Account.
Take your grades with you!
After you have finished your course(s), complete an OCtech Transcript Release Form and we will make sure your grades get back to your home college.
Use the SC TRAC tool below to make sure your OCtech credits will transfer to the South Carolina college or university of your choice.
Questions? Call 803.535.1234 or email email@example.com.