Did you know OCtech offers a tuition payment plan?
Full-Time Tuition and Technology Fees* (12 semester credit hours)
- In-County Residents (Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties) – $2340 (additional hours over 12 credit hours – $195 per credit hour)
- Out-of-County Residents – $2832 (additional hours over 12 credit hours – $236 per credit hour)
- Out-of-State Residents – $3720 (additional hours over 12 credit hours – $310 per credit hour)
Part-Time Tuition* (Less than 12 semester credit hours)
- In-County Residents – $195 per credit hour
- Out-of-County Residents – $236 per credit hour
- Out-of-State Residents – $310 per credit hour
A non-refundable registration fee of $25 is due each semester.
Some courses may be subject to a $25 lab fee.
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $60 will be charged to new students and returning students who have not been enrolled at OCtech for three or more semesters.
The late registration fee will be $50.
Online Testing Fee*
Online courses are subject to a $20 testing fee.
Inclusive Access Fees*
Certain courses at OCtech are Inclusive Access courses. With these courses, the student is charged a course fee in addition to tuition that covers most, if not all of the required textbooks and access fees for the course. This fee covers only the digital components. If a student who is enrolled in the Inclusive Access program would like a print version of the same item, the print version can be purchased in the college bookstore, from the publisher, or possibly a third-party (if available).
Students wishing to opt out of the program must select the “Opt-Out” option in the course content section of D2L. Students MUST have the items covered with all Inclusive Access starting the first day of classes in order to take the course. Please note, simply having a printed copy of the book being used in the course does not give access to the required digital components.
Students that drop an Inclusive Access course prior to the end of published add/drop period, will automatically be refunded the charge. Students dropping courses after the published add/drop period, to include administrative or student initiated withdrawals will be charged the Inclusive Access fee and not be eligible to receive a refund of the course fee.
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- ONLINE: Payments can be made through your OCtech Connect account.
- IN PERSON: For students who wish to pay by check or cash ONLY, visit the information/cashier desk at the main entrance in S Building.
- MAIL: Payments can also be mailed to the following address:
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
Attn: Kara Gunter
3250 St. Matthews Rd
Orangeburg, SC 29118
Students who withdraw or have a net reduction of credit hours below full-time status will be eligible for a refund of tuition as follows:
- 100% before the first date in term that classes are offered (start of term)
- 100% first day of class through add/drop period
- 0% after end of add/drop period
Students who remain in class after the end of the add/drop period will be responsible for paying 100% of tuition. Students who never attend classes for which they are enrolled will be considered to have constructively withdrawn before the start of the term.
Refund Policy for Financial Aid Recipients
The Financial Aid Office will recalculate federal financial aid based on the percentage of earned aid for students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60% of a semester. If a student owes a balance to the college, he or she will be notified by the Business Office. A copy of the official recalculation policy is available in the Financial Aid Office.