Students who withdraw or have a net reduction of credit hours below full-time status will be eligible for a refund of tuition as follows:
- 100% before the first date in term that classes are offered (start of term)
- 100% first day of class through add/drop period
- 0% after end of add/drop period
Students who remain in class after the end of the add/drop period will be responsible for paying 100% of tuition. Students who never attend classes for which they are enrolled will be considered to have constructively withdrawn before the start of the term.
Refund Policy for Financial Aid Recipients
The Financial Aid Office will recalculate federal financial aid based on the percentage of earned aid for students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60% of a semester. If a student owes a balance to the college, he or she will be notified by the Business Office. A copy of the official recalculation policy is available in the Financial Aid Office.
OCtech has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students.
WITH BANKMOBILE, YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU GET YOUR MONEY
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students. For more information about BankMobile, click here.
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE BRIGHT GREEN ENVELOPE!
This envelope includes a Personal Code unique to you. Use this code to let us know how you would like to receive funds from OCtech.
To request a personal code, visit RefundSelection.com and click the “Need a Code?” link. You will also receive your Personal Code through email from BankMobile. You may use any Personal Code assigned to you to make your preference selection.
TO MAKE YOUR REFUND PREFERENCE
- Visit RefundSelection.com
- Enter your Personal Code and click the “Get Started” button
- Select how you’d like to receive your money
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
CAN I CHANGE MY PREFERENCE FOR RECEIVING MONEY FROM OCTECH?
Yes. Just log in to RefundSelection.com and select “Refund Preferences” from the “Refund” menu option. Once on the page, simply make your new selection and click the “Update Preference” button to complete the process. Be aware that your new selection will only affect future money you receive from the college.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY MONEY HAS BEEN SENT?
BankMobile will send an email to the address you entered during setup. You can also view your refund status online at RefundSelection.com.
BankMobile Customer Care
If your card is stolen or lost, please call
8:00am-11:00pm EST (Monday-Friday)
OCtech Business Office
Click here to view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.