PLEASE NOTE: A VALID PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTS.
To comply with social distancing guidelines, OCtech is limiting on-campus testing to current and prospective students by appointment only. No walk-ins, please.
- To schedule a virtual ACCUPLACER test, visit our ACCUPLACER page.
- You may schedule an on-campus ACCUPLACER test using our appointment calendar.
All Other Tests:
Current and prospective students can schedule any of the following for on-campus testing using our appointment calendar:
- ATI Fundamentals
- OCtech Academic Testing
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
- WorkKeys (Learn more about WorkKeys)
All other testing is currently suspended. We will post instructions on how to take the following tests on this page as soon that information is available:
- ASE – Automotive Service Excellence
- GED – General Educational Development
- MAT – Miller Analogies Test
- MSSC – Manufacturing Skill Standards Council
- NCCT – National Center for Competency Testing
- NCCER – National Center for Construction Education Research