The Procurement Office is dedicated to supporting the mission and goals of Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College by providing service to the entire college community. The office is responsible for efficiently and effectively responding to the purchasing needs of the college by procuring goods and services in accordance with the S.C. Consolidated Procurement Code.
This website lists proposed procurements involving goods, services and information technology valued above $10,000 (up to $50,000). According to the S.C. Consolidated Procurement Code, solicitations by state government agencies in estimated or actual value over $10,000 must also appear in South Carolina Business Opportunities. All procurements above $50,000 are procured by the MMO or ITMO offices. See more at www.procurement.sc.gov.
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College reserves the right to make modifications to the contents of this website without prior notice to the vendor. If a discrepancy occurs with this website, the contents of the solicitation and/or purchase order will govern.
- Request for Trailer Vinyl Wraps
- RFQ – Toyota Prius – Readvertised
- RFQ – Chevrolet Malibu – Readvertised
- Request for Quotes – Hemodialysis Delivery System
- Request for Bid – Training and Consulting Services
- Request for Quotes – Trailer Purchase Readvertised
- Office 365 Migration RFP
- RFQ – Medication Dispensing Machine