Please note: As of May 17, 2021, Connect will transition to Self Service.
Current students may use their same username and passwords to login.
Self Service is where you’ll find topics such as:
- Check your financial aid status
- Review and pay your bill
- Check your credit balance
- Review missing documents for admissions
- Search for classes
- Register for upcoming semesters
- View your transcript
- Apply for graduation
First Time Users:
- Login using the username and temporary password you received in your official acceptance letter.
- If you do not have your acceptance letter, select “Forgot your user name.” Enter your name and use the email address that you have on record with the College.
NOTE: This password will be used for Self Service, D2L and Microsoft Office 365.
YOU MUST FIRST SET UP YOUR CONNECT ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO ACCESS D2L.
- Wait at least 30 minutes after your first Self Service login for the system to sync before setting up your D2L account.
Desire2Learn (D2L) is your learning management tool.
- Access online course content
- Submit assignments online
- Check your campus email
- View campus announcements
Your user name for D2L is the same as your Self Service user name, with the addition of @st.octech.edu
Example User name: If your Self Service user name is “doeja”, your user name will be “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Your password is the same password that you have selected to use for Self Service.