Steps to apply for Graduation:
- Graduation Application:
Schedule an appointment with or contact your Program Coordinator/Dean to make sure you have met all the following requirements for graduation.
Program Coordinator/Dean will email you approval along with directions on how to apply and pay for graduation. You will also be notified about any WorkKeys testing if required.
- Do not apply for Graduation before you receive approval from your Program Coordinator/Dean.
- Cap and Gown:
Order your Cap and Gown from the College Bookstore by February 29, 2024 in order to avoid late fees if you are planning to participate in the graduation ceremony
- Exit Survey:
Complete the Graduation Exit Survey.
- College Central Network:
Create an account with College Central Network
- Loan Exit Counseling:
Complete Loan Exit Counseling if you have student loans. The Financial Aid Office must have verification that you have completed the Loan Exit Counseling to finalize your graduation application. Verification will be sent automatically once online loan exit counseling session is complete.
|Spring 2024 Graduation
|Cap & Gown
|Cap & Gown
Pick up Date
|February 29, 2024
|February 29, 2024
|April 25, 2024
Your graduation fee will be $15.00 per associate degree, diploma and/or certificate and must be paid at the time of application. A $10.00 late fee will be charged for applications received after February 29, 2024. All outstanding balances must be paid prior to graduation fees being paid. Failure to apply and pay fees by February 29, 2024 may keep you from being able to participate in the graduation ceremony and delay receipt of your degree, diploma or certificate.
NOTE: Graduation fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If program requirements are not met. It is the student’s responsibility to get with their Program Coordinator/Dean and get approval to reapply and pay for graduation for the term that they will complete their requirements.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check with their Program Coordinator/Dean and get approval to apply for graduation. The College will not notify you when you have or will complete course requirements.
- Graduates should check their final grades on Self Service. If you have questions regarding your grades, you should contact your instructor(s). If you fail to meet course requirements during your specified term of graduation, you must get with your Program Coordinator/Dean and get approval re-apply for graduation and pay all required fees again at the time requirements are met.
- Graduates who plan to re-enroll in another academic program the following semester, must re-apply for admission with an Admissions Counselor prior to registering for classes.
- All degrees, diplomas and /or certificates will be mailed four to six weeks after the end of each term.
The submission of a graduation application, payment of fees or participation in the graduation ceremony is not certification that degree requirements have been satisfactorily completed.