SUMMER GRADUATION IS JULY 27, 2023
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Complete the Graduation Exit Survey.
- Create an account with College Central Network
- Schedule an appointment with your Program Coordinator/Dean to make sure you have met all the following requirements for graduation:
|a.||Program Coordinator/Dean will email approval along with directions on how to apply and pay for Summer 2023 graduation. Do not apply before you receive approval from your Program Coordinator/Dean.|
|b.||Follow directions on how to apply and complete your graduation application and make payment by June 1 , 2023 in order to avoid late fees.|
|c.||WORKKEYS Testing – See Program Coordinator for details.|
- Order your Cap and Gown from the College Bookstore by June 1, 2023 in order to avoid late fees if you are planning to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Complete Loan Exit Counseling if you have student loans. The Financial Aid Office must have verification that you have completed the Loan Exit Counseling to finalize your graduation application. Verification will be sent automatically once online loan exit counseling session is complete.
|SUMMER 2023 Graduation |
|Cap & Gown |
|Cap & Gown|
Pick up Date
|June 1, 2023||June 1, 2023||July 20, 2023|
Your graduation fee will be $15.00 per associate degree, diploma and/or certificate and must be paid at the time of application. A $10.00 late fee will be charged for applications received after June 1, 2023. All outstanding balances must be paid prior to graduation fees being paid. Failure to apply and pay fees by June 1, 2023 may keep you from being able to participate in the graduation ceremony and delay receipt of your degree, diploma or certificate.
NOTE: Graduation fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If program requirements are not met. It is the student’s responsibility to get with their Program Coordinator/Dean and get approval to reapply and pay for graduation for the term that they will complete their requirements.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check with their Program Coordinator/Dean and get approval to apply for graduation. The College will not notify you when you have or will complete course requirements.
- Graduates should check their final grades on Self Service. If you have questions regarding your grades, you should contact your instructor(s). If you fail to meet course requirements during your specified term of graduation, you must get with your Program Coordinator/Dean and get approval re-apply for graduation and pay all required fees again at the time requirements are met.
- Graduates who plan to re-enroll in another academic program the following semester, must re-apply for admission with an Admissions Counselor prior to registering for classes.
- All degrees, diplomas and /or certificates will be mailed four to six weeks after the end of each term.
The submission of a graduation application, payment of fees or participation in the graduation ceremony is not certification that degree requirements have been satisfactorily completed.