Graduation Ceremony: December 14, 2021
Apply for Graduation
Before applying for graduation, schedule an appointment with your Program Coordinator to make sure you have met all requirements for graduation.
Graduation Application Deadline: November 16, 2021
| 1. Clearance Form: |
2021 Fall Graduation Clearance Form
|NOTE: If you are eligible for more than one degree, diploma or certificate, you must submit a clearance form for each. Your graduation fee will be determined based on the number of programs you apply for. |
Clearance forms should be returned to Cashier’s Desk in Building S with graduation fee payment prior to deadline.
|2. Graduation Exit Survey:||You can complete the survey here: Graduation Exit Survey|
|3. College Central Network:||Create an account with College Central Network.|
|4 . WorkKeys Testing:||Some programs require WorkKeys testing. See your Program Coordinator for details.|
|5. Loan Exit Counseling:||The Financial Aid Office must have verification that you have completed the Loan Exit Counseling to finalize your graduation application. Verification will be sent automatically once online loan exit counseling session is complete. You can complete the survey here: |
Loan Exit Counseling
|Graduation Fee: $15.00||The Graduation Fee is applied to EACH associate degree, diploma and/or certificate for which you are applying. All outstanding balances must be paid prior to graduation fees being paid. Graduation fees are non-refundable if program requirements are not met.|
Graduation fees can be paid at the Cashier’s Desk in Building S. Clearance Forms should be returned to Cashier at time of payment.
|Late Fee: +$10.00||A $10.00 late fee will be charged for applications received after the application deadline. Failure to pay fees by the stated deadline may delay receipt of your degree, diploma or certificate.|
Caps, Gowns and Graduation Announcements
Your cap and gown can be purchased in the College Bookstore and you should order by the deadline below. Failure to do so may delay receipt of your cap and gown by the pick-up date.
Graduation Announcements are also available to order in the College Bookstore. Be sure to order in time to mail them at least two (2) weeks prior to graduation.
Cost of caps, gowns, and announcements are not included in the graduation fee.
|Order Caps and Gowns by:||Available for Pickup:|
|November 4, 2021||December 7, 2021|
- It is the student’s responsibility to apply for graduation. The College will not notify you when you have or will complete course requirements.
- Graduation clearance form must be signed by the Program Coordinator or Academic Dean and Student before payment will be accepted.
- Please indicate if you will or will not participate in the graduation exercises. This will enable us to have an accurate count of participants for set-up purposes.
- Graduates should check their final grades on Self Service. If you have questions regarding your grades, you should contact your instructor(s). If you fail to meet course requirements during your specified term of graduation, you must re-apply for graduation and pay all required fees again at the time requirements are met.
- Graduates who plan to re-enroll in another academic program the following semester, must re-apply for admission with an Admissions Counselor prior to registering for classes.
- All degrees, diplomas and /or certificates will be mailed four to six week after the end of each term.