Follow these steps to be sure you have all of your bases covered before classes begin. You can use this checklist to help you stay on track.
Apply for Admission
- Complete a free online application.
- Visit campus and meet with an admissions counselor.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED and previous college transcripts (if applicable). You may also request that your previous college email your transcript to email@example.com.
Paper applications can be downloaded here and mailed to:
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
3250 St. Matthews Road
Orangeburg, SC 29118
Test & Visit Campus
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or WorkKeys scores, or take the Accuplacer placement test for free on campus. Contact an admissions counselor at 803.535.1234 to find out how.
- The Admissions Office will provide you with test preparation materials and testing slips. Testing hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4:00pm.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. OCtech School Code is 006815. The earlier you complete the financial aid process, the more likely your money will be here on time.
- Go to our Financial Aid webpage to learn more about the types of aid available to you as an OCtech student.
Advisement & Registration
- Contact Student Services at 803.535.1224 to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor. We’ll work together to set your education goals so you know just what to expect. Our advisors will help you register and plan your class schedule. We’ll also get you signed up for your personal OCtech Connect page.
Office of Admissions