Follow these steps to get started
If you have any questions along the way, you can always email us for a quick answer!
Applying online is easy and convenient. You can complete your application online.
Note: Some of our Health Science programs have different admissions steps. Please refer to the program if you are applying for one of these programs:
- Associate Degree Nursing
- LPN to ADN Flex
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
Paying for college is not as complicated as you may think. Many of our students attend for little or no cost.
Apply for Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit our Apply for Financial Aid page to begin. Available financial assistance includes grants, loans, scholarships and South Carolina Lottery Tuition Assistance.
- Visit our Financial Aid pages to learn more about the FAFSA and other financial aid options.
- Once we receive your FAFSA, our financial aid staff will determine the financial benefits available to you, including Lottery Tuition Assistance.
If you have questions regarding your FAFSA, you may contact our Financial Aid office by phone at 803-535-1224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions testing is essential to determining your successful academic plan. Contact the Admissions Office prior to taking the placement test.
- Submit your SAT, ACT, WorkKeys or ACCUPLACER test scores.
- If you do not have these scores, the ACCUPLACER can be taken for free through OCtech’s Testing Center.
We give ACCUPLACER tests via our Virtual Testing Center and in-person by appointment. To schedule a test:
Submit your high school transcript as well any college transcripts you may have completed at another college.
Official Transcripts may be emailed to: email@example.com or mailed to:
OCtech Registrar’s Office
3250 St. Matthews Road
Orangeburg, SC 29118
Meet with an Academic Advisor who will help you register for classes and set up your student accounts.
Visit our New Student Advising page to learn more.