OCtech allows you to take the ACCUPLACER placement test virtually via Zoom. To schedule a virtual test, complete and submit the form below.
- If you tested at your local high school, you cannot schedule a virtual test.
- If you prefer to take the test in person, you can schedule that here: In-Person ACCUPLACER Testing
Once you complete this form, you will receive a Zoom invitation from the OCtech Testing Center confirming your approved test date within two business days. Please read all of the information regarding your test on this page.
Before the Test
- A laptop or desktop computer with a webcam/video camera is required for all Zoom test sessions.
- After your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to help you prepare for your scheduled ACCUPLACER test.
To ensure a successful test session, please do the following before your appointment:
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings at https://www.zoom.us/download#client_4meeting.
- Check that Zoom was set up correctly by clicking here: https://www.zoom.us/test. (Use the option to “join with video” when testing.)
- Check that your computer can run ACCUPLACER by clicking here: https://www.accuplacer.org/#/systemRequirement
Practice tests and other resources to help you prepare can be found on the ACCUPLACER website
Test Day Guidelines
- You must be in a quiet room, free from distractions.
- A valid state or government-issued photo ID is required before testing.
- Login to Zoom 10 minutes before your scheduled testing time and wait for the Proctor to let you in the room.
- Be prepared to comply with all testing policies and procedures.
- All electronic devices must be turned off (or silenced) and stored in a designated area assigned by the Proctor while you are testing.
- Handheld calculators are not allowed.