OCtech has partnered with DSS to provide Vocational Training to upgrade your skills to fit the labor market so you have what employers are looking for.
To get started, contact OCtech Corporate Training or visit your SNAP Employment and Training Coordinator at your local DSS office.
803.535.1236 or 803.535.1233
What is SNAP2Work?
SNAP2Work is a program that connects SNAP recipients with services and resources in your community that will help you find and keep a job. OCtech has partnered with DSS to provide Vocational Training to upgrade your skills to fit the labor market so you have what employers are looking for.
How it works for you:
The SNAP2Work program and OCtech will help you develop the skills and receive the training you need to help you become qualified for the jobs that are available in your community.
- Training is Free for all SNAP recipients.
- Training increases your ability to start a career.
- You will be connected with empolyers in your area.
Choose your Training:
- CNC Machine Operator Basics
- Certified Manufacturing Operator (NCCER)
- Certified Production Technician (MSSC)
- Engineering Graphics Basics
- Welding Fundamentals
- HVAC Fundamentals
- Truck Driver Training
- Forklift Certification Training
- Lean Manufacturing Certificate
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Office Skills Training
- Retail Sales Training
- Private Security Officer Training
- Work Readiness Skills Training