Submitting Official Transcripts


We require official transcripts from your high school and all college transcripts if applicable. We need these to help us get you into the right classes and sometimes they are also needed for financial aid purposes.

An OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT must be submitted to us directly from the issuing school. We cannot except opened/unsealed transcripts.

Please note that there is usually a small fee associated when requesting transcripts.


Octech Owl Mascot
High School Transcripts

Contact your high school’s office and request that your transcripts be sent to OCtech.

Visit your school’s website to see if this service is available online.

College Transcripts is a great place to find your college transcripts. Enter your information and your transcripts will be sent to us electronically.

You can also visit the college’s website and contact the Registrar’s Office for assistance.

GED Transcripts

GED transcripts are available from the South Carolina Department of Education and can be sent electronically.



Electronic Transcripts

ELECTRONIC transcripts can be emailed directly from the school to

Paper Transcripts

PAPER transcripts can be mailed directly from the school to:
Students Records Office
3250 St. Matthews Road
Orangeburg, SC 29118

Hand Delivered

Transcripts may be delivered in person to our Student Records Office on the first floor of Building S.

Transcripts must arrive in a sealed envelope from the school to be considered official.

Contact us for assistance:

803.535.1234 or email: