Tuition & Fees
Full-Time Tuition (12 semester credit hours)
- In-County Residents (Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties) - $2100 (additional hour over 12 credit hours - $170 per credit hour)
- Out-of-County Residents - $2592 (additional hours over 12 credit hours - $211 per credit hour)
- Out-of-State Residents - $3480 (additional hours over 12 credit hours - $285 per credit hour)
Part-Time Tuition and Technology Fees (Less than 12 semester credit hours)
- In-County Residents - $175 per credit hour
- Out-of-County Residents - $216 per credit hour
- Out-of-State Residents - $290 per credit hour
A non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 is due each semester.
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $60.00 will be charged to new students and returning students who have not been enrolled at OCtech for three or more semesters.
The late registration fee will be $50.00.
You can pay tuition and fees online using your Connect Account.
Students who withdraw or have a net reduction of credit hours below full-time status will be eligible for a refund of tuition as follows:
- 100% before the first date in term that classes are offered (start of term)
- 100% first day of class through add/drop period
- 0% after end of add/drop period
Students who remain in class after the end of the add/drop period will be responsible for paying 100% of tuition. Students who never attend classes for which they are enrolled will be considered to have constructively withdrawn before the start of the term.
Refund Policy for Financial Aid Recipients
The Financial Aid Office will recalculate federal financial aid based on the percentage of earned aid for students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60% of a semester. If a student owes a balance to the college, he or she will be notified by the Financial Aid Office. A copy of the official recalculation policy is available in the Financial Aid Office.