The Corporate Training and Economic Development Divisions offers a wide array of courses for adults. You may not need a high school diploma or GED for some courses. However, some experience may be necessary. Check course description for details. Some healthcare courses require a high school diploma, GED or additional documentation. Click here to download a registration form.
Four Convenient Ways to Register
1. Complete the registration form and MAIL to:
Corporate Training and Economic Development
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
3250 St. Matthews Road
Orangeburg, SC 29118
2. CALL 803.535.1236 or 1.800.813.6519, ext. 1236 (within SC)
Ask for the Corporate Training and Economic Development Division. Be sure to have your Visa, MasterCard or Discover number ready.
3. Companies may FAX letters of authorization or purchase requisitions for registration to 803.268.2549.
4. Come by IN PERSON to the Corporate Training and Economic Development Office, in the Anne S. Crook Transportation and Logistics Center,
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am-6:00 pm.
- You must withdraw from a class prior to the start date to receive a refund. To withdraw from a class, call 803.535.1236. A $25 administration fee may apply.
- You may request a transfer into another class if you cannot attend the scheduled class.
- Tuition will be refunded 100% for any classes that are cancelled by the college.