“Getting Back on the Road” – CDL Class ‘A’ Refresher Course
As a CDL “Class ‘A’ holder, you know the amount of work that goes into launching a career in the trucking industry. You also know that if you don’t use your CDL for a period of time, it’s easy to forget skills and laws that dictate your time on the road. In fact, going too long without a truck driving job may prohibit some companies from hiring you.
Having problems getting a job? We have the solution: A 40-hr CDL Class ‘A’ Refresher course. If you’re ready to get back on the road, give us a call today at (803) 535-1236 to schedule your course.
- Must have valid Class ‘A’ Commercial Driver’s License
- Must present a current certified 10-year driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Must have passed a current Department of Transportation physical examination
- Must be able to pass the Department of Transportation Drug Screen
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Overview of State and Federal Rules and Regulations
- Review of Pre-trip and Post-trip Inspections
- Skills Review and Demonstration
- Observation and Behind the Wheel Driving